Please read this page before proceeding
www.aaro.capital (“our site”) is a website operated by Aaro Capital Limited ("we" and/or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales registration number 11419585 and have our registered office at 62 Wilson Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 2BU. Our contact e-mail address is email@example.com. We are not authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”).
The material contained on our site is directed at Professional Clients (as defined in Annex II of the MiFID II Directive (2014/65/EU)) situated in the United Kingdom. If you are unsure of whether you are a Professional Client you MUST NOT ACCESS OUR SITE. The material contained on our site is being provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice and is not an offer or solicitation for investment.
Our site contains information about cryptoassets. Cryptoassets are at a developmental stage and anyone thinking about investing into these types of assets should be cautious and take appropriate advice in relation to the risks associated with these assets including (without limitation) volatility, total capital loss, and lack of regulation over certain market participants.
Any information in relation to the Aaro Distributed Ledger Technology Multifund (“Aaro DLT Multifund”) has been approved by the fund’s Investment Manager, AK Jensen Investment Management Limited https://www.akj.com/ (“Investment Manager”), a firm authorised and regulated by the FCA with FRN 622484. Aaro is not related to nor has any control or management function over the Aaro DLT Multifund. Ankush Jain and Peter Habermacher are appointed by the Investment Manager and perform the day to day operations of the Aaro DLT Multifund under the authority, and on behalf, of the Investment Manager.
All persons accessing our site do so on an unsolicited basis and on their own initiative. The information contained our site may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. It is the responsibility of persons accessing our site to inform themselves of, and act in accordance with, the legal and regulatory requirements in their jurisdiction of citizenship, residence or domicile. We and our partners disclaim all responsibility if persons access our site, or the information on it, contrary to such legal and regulatory requirements.
Any figures contained on our site, unless explicitly stated otherwise, refer to the past. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. While we have used reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, errors and omissions may exist and the contents of this site are subject to change without notice.
By entering out site you are confirming that you are a Professional Client, falling into one of the categories below:
1. One of the following entities required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets:
- a credit institution;
- an investment firm;
- any other authorised or regulated financial institution;
- an insurance company;
- a collective investment scheme or the management company of such a scheme;
- a pension fund or the management company of a pension fund;
- a commodity or commodity derivatives dealer;
- a local;
- any other institutional investor;
2. A large undertaking meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- balance sheet total of EUR 20,000,000;
- net turnover of EUR 40,000,000;
- own funds of EUR 2,000,000
3. You wish to elect to be treated as a Professional Client and you satisfy at least two of the following requirements*:
- you have carried out transactions, in significant size, in relation to crypto asset investment, at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters,
- the size of your financial instrument portfolio, defined as including cash deposits and financial instruments, exceeds EUR 500 000,
- you either work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the investments in crypto assets.
* A client electing to be treated as a professional client may lose various protections afforded to retail clients and maynot have access to the Financial Ombudsman Scheme.